Research Aera & Helpful Artile for : Computer Science & Information Technology
Author(s): Sudeesh S, M. Suresh
Institute: SELVAM COLLEGE OF TECHNOLOGY
Keywords: Clustering, Data Stream, High Dimensionality
This paper presents a novel high-speed clustering scheme for high dimensional data streams. Data stream clustering has gained importance in different applications, for example, in network monitoring, intrusion detection, and real-time sensing are few of those. High dimensional stream data is inherently more complex when used for clustering because the evolving nature of the stream data and high dimensionality make it non-trivial. In order to tackle this problem, projected subspace within the high dimensions and limited window sized data per unit of time are used for clustering purpose. We propose a High Speed and Dimensions data stream clustering scheme (HSD Stream) which employs exponential moving averages to reduce the size of the memory and speed up the processing of projected subspace data stream. The proposed algorithm has been tested against HDD Stream for cluster purity, memory usage, and the cluster sensitivity. Experimental results have been obtained for corrected KDD intrusion detection dataset. These results show that HSDStream outperforms the HDDStream in performance metrics, especially the memory usage and the processing speed.
Paper ID: IJSRDV5I10658
Published in IJSRD Volume : 5, Issue : 1, April 2017
For More Helpful Article or information please visit:
Welcome to IJSRD (International Journal for Scientific Research and Development)
- IJSRD (International Journal for Scientific Research and Development) is an Open-Access peer reviewed International Journal
- Exhaustive list of executive board members who were invited from all the Colleges , Universities and research organization
- Research scholar can download any article from the website for free of cost
- Research scholar can submit the manuscript online
- Research scholar can check the status of paper online.
- Simple steps for publication of research articles and review articles
- Authors can refer the statistics for each article downloaded.
- IJSRD (International Journal for Scientific Research and Development) is Open access journal for high indexing and promotion of your published papers
- IJSRD (International Journal for Scientific Research and Development) promotes “Go Green” by providing e-publication of research paper
- Share free Knowledge and promote “Research”
- For any query email us on : email@example.com
Authors: Rajneesh Kumar, Abhinav Kumar Yadav, Sh Nishant Tripathi,
Institute: NIELIT Gorakhpur, UP
Keywords: GSM/GPRS Enabled Embedded Server, Internet of Things based Controlling
The internet has initially started as the “Internet Of Computers”, a global network enabling services that now include the World Wide Web(WWW), File Transfer Protocol and others allowing computers and hence users to communicate with each other and exchange information. There are several definitions for the Internet of Things (IOT) that explain what are the main functionalities of it and what we should expect from when connecting “Things” with each other and with the internet. Internet of Things (IoT) is an ideal emerging technology to influence the internet and communication technologies. Simply “Internet of Things” connects living and non living things through internet. The main aim of this project to enable the users to control and monitor smart devices through internet. In this an interface between users and smart home by using GSM and internet technologies, or simply creating GSM based wireless communication from the web server into the smart home.