In this paper various techniques for realization of circular polarization in Planar Inverted F Antenna for Nano satellite applications at 2.4Ghz (s-Band) is presented and several research works done on PIFA are categorized and discussed. PIFA is most commonly used and extensively demanded antenna especially in mobile communication because of its low profile, moderate gain, good radiation pattern, multiband operation.
Fig: Layout of PIFA in ADS
- Mobile Communication
- Satellite communication
- Direct broadcast services
An article published in IJSRD by Jadav Ankita Bhavanbhai of Electronics and Communication Engineering from L.J.INSTITUTE OF ENGINEERING & TECHNOLOGY
For more Helpful Articles visit http://www.ijsrd.com/
To download the Full article…Click here
#IJSRD | #CallforPaper2016 | Volume-4 Issue-7, Sep 2016 | Impect Factor : 2.39
- Call For Paper 2016 | IJSRD Journal
- Impact Factor: 2.39 | ISSN (Online) : 2321-0613
- Publication charges : 750 INR
- Useful website for Engineering (M.tech,B.E/M.E/Ph.D) Students….
- We publish original and high quality papers.
- Leading E-Journal of INDIA
- Indexed in : Academia,ISSUU,Google Scholar,Research Bible,Scridb, Slideshare and many more
- Contact Number : 08866191212/22
- like us : http://www.facebook.com/ijsrd
- Submit Papers Online : http://www.ijsrd.com/SubmitManuscript
- visit : http://www.ijsrd.com
A Review on Edge Detection for Pharmaceutical Drugs
|Shilpa , Haryana Engineering college jagadhri.; Arun Bhatia, haryana engineering college jagadhri|
|Pharmaceutical drugs, image processing, Edge detection, Canny, Sobel, Prewitt Center of mass|
Edge detection is a necessary tool in image processing, machine vision and computer vision and plays a vital role in the field of feature detection and feature extraction. Edge detection has various applications in image processing such as image automation, remote sensing, criminology, security, medicines, military applications etc. Edge detection has a major role in pharmaceutical industries. In Pharmaceutical industries, drugs i.e. Tablets and Capsules are produced in a large scale every day. These tablets and capsules may not be produced precisely i.e. .they are in damaged form when produced. It could also happen that drugs are missing in a blister. So, Proper inspections of these pharmaceutical drugs are required. So edge detection helps in inspection .This paper presents comparative analysis of various edge detection techniques.
|Paper ID: IJSRDV4I10003
Published in: Volume : 4, Issue : 1
Publication Date: 01/04/2016
In association with
IJSRD – International Journal for Scientific Research & Development
Gujarat Institute of Civil Engineers & Architects (GICEA)is organizing 4-dayevent named “Habitat Conclave 2016”on 18th-21st February 2016.Under Youth Conclave Paper Presentation on Smart & Sustainable city is being managed by IJSRD.This event aims to cover the recent trends of research in the field of “Smart & Sustainable City”.
Interested participants/Authors can prepare a paper/article showing their idea in the well managed format. They have to submit their article here. Innovative ideas will be selected and participants will be called for presentation during event.
Researchers working on Smart & Sustainable City development can submit their papers under following themes but not limited to.
- Culture &heritage of Smart city
- Green building and Smart Cities
- Sustainable cities issues & solutions
- Urban trends in Smart City Planning
- Sustainable Smart Tourism
- Urban Infrastructure issues and solutions
- Sustainable Urban Environmental Design
- Smart Urban Transportation Planning
- National & Individual needs in smart cities
- Smart, Urban, Congestion free Sustainable Mobility